In the Competition, the main awards,
so-called “Good Designs” are granted in nine categories:
- Public Sphere
- New Technologies
- Graphic Design and Packaging
- New Materials
- Fashion and Accessories
1. The Design of the Year for Culture award
is granted by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage, the honorary patron of the Competition, to the product or service with exceptional culture-forming features and facilitating access to culture.
2. The Design of the Year award
is granted by the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology, the honorary patron of the Competition, to a Polish product.
3. The Product of the Year award
is granted by Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A., a strategic partner of the Competition, to the most innovative Polish product.
4. The Designer of the Year award
is granted by the Institute of Industrial Design to the best Polish designer.
5. The special award for Outstanding Achievements for Polish Design
is granted by the Institute ofIndustrial Design.